“Little Nog” Antonio Rogerio Nogueira withdraws from UFC 161 due to back injury
Brazilian media outlet SporTV is reporting, and has been confirmed by multiple outlets, that two weeks before “Lil Nog” Antonio Rogerio Nogueira is out of his UFC 161 matchup against Shogun Rua.
A rematch of their fateful Pride matchup, Nogueira cited a back injury, a herniated disc. His return is unknown at this juncture as is a replacement opponent for Rua.
Last 5 posts by Scott "Kubryk" Sawitz
- Five For Fighting (UFC Fight Night 33 Edition) - Matchups to Make After The Brisbane Brawl (Hunt vs. Bigfoot), Shogun Rua's KO win and more - December 9th, 2013
- Fighter Flashback - Mike Tyson Thrashes Alex Stewart 20 Years Ago - December 8th, 2013
- Watch The First Episode of The Ultimate Fighter: China (Season 1, Episode 1) Online - [Video] - December 8th, 2013
- Rory McDonald , Jake Shields, Hector Lombard And More Added To UFC 170 (Rashad Evans vs. Daniel Cormier) and UFC 171 (Jones vs. Cormier) - December 8th, 2013
- Matt Brown Pulls Out Of UFC on Fox 9 Fight Against Carlos Condit, Who's All Class Afterwards - December 8th, 2013
Tags: Antonio Rogerio Nogueira, UFC 161
Related Mixed Martial Arts Articles