While no fights have been announced on the card that’ll debut on the UFC’s debut on the new Fox Sports 1 network we do have a location for it from Dana White himself: Boston, MA.
The UFC will be returning to Boston for the first time since UFC 118, headlined by the rematch between BJ Penn and Frankie Edgar that would mark Penn’s last fight in the lightweight division.
Last 5 posts by Scott "Kubryk" Sawitz
- Five For Fighting (UFC Fight Night 33 Edition) - Matchups to Make After The Brisbane Brawl (Hunt vs. Bigfoot), Shogun Rua's KO win and more - December 9th, 2013
- Fighter Flashback - Mike Tyson Thrashes Alex Stewart 20 Years Ago - December 8th, 2013
- Watch The First Episode of The Ultimate Fighter: China (Season 1, Episode 1) Online - [Video] - December 8th, 2013
- Rory McDonald , Jake Shields, Hector Lombard And More Added To UFC 170 (Rashad Evans vs. Daniel Cormier) and UFC 171 (Jones vs. Cormier) - December 8th, 2013
- Matt Brown Pulls Out Of UFC on Fox 9 Fight Against Carlos Condit, Who's All Class Afterwards - December 8th, 2013
Tags: Fox Sports 1, UFC
Related Mixed Martial Arts Articles