Trio of Fighters Piss Hot – Lavar Johnson, Riki Fukada, Alex Caceres Come Up Positive For Banned Substances
A trio of UFC fighters have flunked drug tests, the UFC announced: Alex Caceres, Riki Fukada and Lavar Johnson.
Caceres tested positive for marijuana metabolites.
Fukada tested positive for Phenylpropanolamine, Norpseudoephedrine and Ephedrine. He was subsequently released from the promotion.
Johnson came back for elevated testosterone levels consistent with that of having used steroids.
Last 5 posts by Scott "Kubryk" Sawitz
- World Series of Fighting 7 - Live Video Stream - December 7th, 2013
- What We Learned (UFC Fight Night 33 Edition) - Mark Hunt and Bigfoot Silva Take us To Valhalla, The "Return" of Shogun Rua, Pat Barry's Lights Out Moments and More - December 7th, 2013
- Invicta FC 7 Weigh Ins - Video Stream - December 7th, 2013
- UFC Fight Night 33 News, Notes, Odds and Ends - Night Bonuses, Gate, Attendance and Notes - December 7th, 2013
- Mark Hunt vs. Bigfoot Silva Judges Scorecards Released - December 7th, 2013
Related Mixed Martial Arts Articles