Misadventures in MMA Media – Washed Up Has Been Action Star Steven Seagal Discusses GSP, Jon Jones and More!
It’s always sad when a member of the MMA media gives washed up action star Steven Seagal the time of day to discuss whatever falsehoods or deceptions the star of direct to video fare for over a decade wants to perpetrate. Monday he was on “The MMA Hour” with the esteemed Ariel Helwani where he discusses why he doesn’t think GSP is a great fighter, has a meta moment discussing scam artists like himself and more.
Watch below as one of the best journalists in combat sports gives the “Sensei” precious airtime.
Last 5 posts by Scott "Kubryk" Sawitz
- Five For Fighting (UFC Fight Night 33 Edition) - Matchups to Make After The Brisbane Brawl (Hunt vs. Bigfoot), Shogun Rua's KO win and more - December 9th, 2013
- Fighter Flashback - Mike Tyson Thrashes Alex Stewart 20 Years Ago - December 8th, 2013
- Watch The First Episode of The Ultimate Fighter: China (Season 1, Episode 1) Online - [Video] - December 8th, 2013
- Rory McDonald , Jake Shields, Hector Lombard And More Added To UFC 170 (Rashad Evans vs. Daniel Cormier) and UFC 171 (Jones vs. Cormier) - December 8th, 2013
- Matt Brown Pulls Out Of UFC on Fox 9 Fight Against Carlos Condit, Who's All Class Afterwards - December 8th, 2013
Tags: ariel helwani, MMA Hour, Steven Seagal
Related Mixed Martial Arts Articles