UFC 130: Rampage vs. Hamill Medical Suspensions – Frank Mir, Stefan Struve, Brian Stann
The Nevada State Athletic Commission confirmed the list of suspensions coming out of UFC 130: Rampage vs. Hamill.
Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, Frank Mir, Brian Stann, Jorge Santiago and Michael McDonald are all suspended until Nov. 25, but most can be cleared early by a doctor.
The full list of medical suspensions:
- Quinton Jackson: Broken hand. Suspended until Nov 25. No contact until June 28.
- Frank Mir: Suspended until Nov. 25 due to possible rib injuries.
- Stefan Struve: Suspended until July 28
- Brian Stann: Possible fractured finger. If injured, suspended until Nov. 25
- Jorge Santiago: Suspended until Nov. 25 due to left orbital injury. Can be cleared early by opthalmologist.
- Rafaello Olivera: Suspended until July 28
- Michael McDonald: Suspended until Nov. 25 due to possible left shoulder injury
Source: Heavy MMA
Last 5 posts by Shawn M. Smith
Tags: Brian Stann, Frank Mir, Jorge Santiago, Matt Hamill, Michael McDonald, quinton rampage jackson, Rafaello Olivera, Stefan Struve, UFC 130
Related Mixed Martial Arts Articles